It’s all expertly cut, sewn and washed in Los Angeles into a premium sweatshirt that’ll grow with you, the way your favorite sweatshirt should — softer with wear and backed by the stories of a decade. And you’ll love the fit. We guarantee it.
Building off the success of their record-breaking Kickstarter, our brothers at Flint and Tinder rebuilt the 10-Year Hoodie from the ground up. They switched to a beefy yet insanely comfortable fabric. They upgraded the metal hardware. They perfected the structured fit. Other highlights include:
- Structured and flattering fit
- Double-lined hood keeps out the cold
- Secret inside media pocket for your phone or wallet
- Metal-tipped drawcords
- Each reinforced seam carefully considered for durability
- Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
- 23 oz extra soft fleece from South Carolina
- Twill-reinforced seams made in Philadelphia
- Fabric is a soft yet durable blend of 70% cotton / 30% poly
- Heavy-duty zippers machined in Georgia
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
Every stitch tells a story. As the years go on, your hoodie will become more comfortable, recognizable and unique to you. We’ve made our 10-Year Hoodie to last for the next decade, so if your hoodie rips, tears, or otherwise comes apart at the seams, let us know and we’ll repair it.