Cut and pressed in Los Angeles’s Fashion District, their designs were workshopped over years to achieve the perfection of well-worn vintage t-shirts from the ‘60s and ‘70s. The Supima Crew Tee is as classic as it gets—familiar in look, but with a level of craftsmanship and thoughtfulness that allows you to wear it on its own with your favorite jeans.
- Built from durable, 100% USA-grown Supima cotton for softness and all-day comfort
- Clean, simple design highlights the quality of construction, allowing you to layer over the tee or wear it on its own
- Garment-dyed for additional softness
- Preshrunk for ideal fit right out of the box
- Perfect length for tucking or untucking
- Timeless, tailored sleeve length and opening
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
Supima cotton is 35% longer than regular cotton. Its superior length creates smoother and cleaner yarns that, when knit, results in the strongest, softest and longest-lasting cotton fabric available.
- 100% USA-grown Supima cotton
- Machine wash in warm water
- Delicate cycle
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly
- Do not bleach
- Avoid stain removers and fabric softeners